A 8th edition for the Imperial Annecy Festival
From 13th to 25th August 2023, jazz, classical and humour are invited to theImperial Palace Annecy!
This year again, discover a programme of 13 festive, creative and recreational days of conviviality, discovery and musical diversity with talented artists at theImpérial Annecy Festival.
Two evening formats are proposed...
This year, the exceptional evening will be held on Monday 21 August at 7pm with a cocktail reception and an intimate concert by Menu Le Prince.
- A free concert on the terraces at 6 pm, in a sparkling atmosphere facing Lake Annecy.
- At 9pm, the festivities continue in the Salle de l'Europe for an exceptional event. A unique show that puts the little dishes in the big ones for your greatest pleasure.
Then, the usual thematic programme disappears to diversify the jazz, classical and humour evenings!
- On the jazz side of things, we enjoy tracks by Bloom, Robin Mckelle, New Chocolate Dandies, Robben Ford, Doc Night Coast, Doriz Pastre and Dee Daniel.
- We laugh at the sketches by Jour de Fête, Blond and Blond and Blond, Sirius, Anne Roumanoff, The Disco Mobilette and Christelle Cholet.
- And finally, you can enjoy the classical notes of Kyrie Kristmanson, the trio Emmanuel Rossfelder, Marie Perbost and Ophélie Gaillard, Encuentro Tango Quintet, the duo Christian-Pierre Lamarca and Félicien Brut, Aywa, Lise De La Salle, Sabrina Romero Quartet and Isabelle Moretti.
The complete program
No reservations for the 6 pm concerts on the terraces, according to availability. For the 9 pm shows and VIP evenings, a reservation is recommended.
See you soon at theImperial Palace! :)