To slip under the tree
Dear Father Christmas, December is the most magical month of the year. Every winter, the end of the year celebrations awaken the little part of childhood in us and it is a real happiness... In 2021, what we want is to be in good health while continuing to enjoy the pleasures of life. Here is a list of things that would make our hearts feel good for Christmas...
- A "Riches Montagnes" facial treatment at Cristal Spa, because with the drop in temperatures, the skin needs to be intensely nourished thanks to the expertise of Alpeor products.
- A family raclette at Le Bistro restaurant in La Clusaz, because there is nothing more convivial than a meal rich in cheese in the mountains.
- In preparation of sunny days, one night at the Le Pélican hotel and bikes available for seasoned “Lake Trotter”.
- A Sunday brunch at La Brasserie in the Imperial Palace, to enjoy a meal in front of Lake Annecy while sipping a glass of champagne.
- A musical evening Ô Pétillant, nibbling on tapas while toasting Taittinger champagne with his or her partner.
- Bowling with friends in the heart of La Clusaz, to challenge each other, compete at darts and finish with a little drink.
- A matured Angus beef rib from Castile, accompanied by red wine to taste Ô Bon Bec.
- A Horizon Montagne Formula in La Clusaz, between hammam, sauna, sensory showers and Cinq Mondes scrub to get away from it all for a few hours.
- A Le Gastronomique stay, in order to discover the cuisine of La Voile in 8 stages imagined by the chef Adrien Tupin-Bron, while staying at the atypical hotel Le Pélican.
- A family stay at the Alpen Roc, to enjoy the All Inclusive buffet and the view of the mountains directly from the panoramic bar.
- A crazy game at the Imperial Casino followed by a meal at Le Riva restaurant. The opportunity to test your luck with bubbles and travel to Italy...
In short, dear Father Christmas, I want to share beautiful moments surrounded by my loved ones, laughing, eating or relaxing. All this, between lakes and mountains, between Annecy and La Clusaz which fascinate me in all seasons...
PVG Group gift vouchers
PVG Group has thought of everything for the end of the year celebrations. To spoil your loved ones, do not hesitate to slip a gift voucher under the tree... What could be more original and thoughtful than to offer a moment of pleasure? From gluttony and gastronomy in our restaurants, treatment and relaxation at Cristal Spa or even a total escape with our stays, there is something to seduce everyone! And for the more cautious who prefer to leave the choice, there are our gift vouchers worth € 50 to € 500.
You can order directly on our sites, Impérial Palace, Au Cœur du Village, Le Pélican and Hotel Beauregard, print your vouchers at home, choose to have them sent to you or collect them on site.
We also make your tailor-made vouchers, according to your wishes and on all of our establishments, by writing to us at email@example.com.