HIGH FIVE FESTIVAL
30th September to 2nd October 2022
High Five Festival, 11th edition
Since 2010, the ski industry and resorts have had their eyes on Annecy as the High Five Festival launches the winter season in advance. A not-to-be-missed event that brings together more than 30,000 festival-goers, 30 brands and resorts, as well as partners, athletes and speakers at masterclasses and conferences. For this 11th edition, the High Five returns to its roots by choosing 3 key spots: the Impérial Palace, the Pâquier and the Cinéma Pathé, but innovates with even more entertainment and activities.
A program that sets the bar "high"
Considered as the Cannes Festival of Skiing, the High Five Festival is the international reference event mixing skiing and 7th art. It is even more than that, it is an institution that perfectly mixes generations. It has to be said that every year, more and more people come to this unique event. So the organisation follows! This year, High Five is 5 different universes:
- High Five Film Festival where you will be able to discover 60 films as well as the top names in the freeskiing, snowboarding, skating, mountain biking and climbing scene!
- High Five World which has been revamped and moved to the Pâquier. In addition to the traditional brand village, the Mont-Job village and the Impact village will make their appearance. On the programme: entertainment, a skatepark, an open-air cinema and even more fun!
- High Five Music Festival is 2 evenings and 2 different themes for several concerts at the Impérial Palace! Breakbot & Irfane, Voilaaa Soundsystem, Lujipeka, PLK will set the mood in front of the lake.
- High Five Street Food Festival with a foodtruck village for food and refreshments, but also steet art, tattoo artists, a barber shop and culinary animations to please all tastes!
- And finally the High Five OFF which will take place in the heart of the Impérial Palace with masterclasses, conferences and stand-up shows in order to rise together.
To sum up, 3 days of madness with a great atmosphere and a great crowd for lovers of snow sports and outdoor sports in general. Another great edition that marks the kick-off of the winter season!